What you need and demand for is exactly your concern and you should match those demands to the flooring as best you can. If you are looking for such flooring that bears a lot of rough traffic with little or no care or maintenance. For all those customers, engineered wood flooring has been introduced. This engineered wood has a thick wear layer that can be sanded and refinished new again later if it ever needed to be. Engineered hardwood flooring is commonly used in shopping malls because of having high-quality, durability and capability to bear a lot of foot traffic. If you want a classic look of the indoor? No problem at all! This type of wood flooring is the best flooring provides you with one of the trendy and favorable flooring. There are two types of hardwood commonly used. They are engineered hardwood flooring and engineered timber wood flooring,
Feature to know before you invest
Before you invest to purchase any of these flooring, keep some essential points in mind.
This wood type is a complex product that is made up of several layers and helps make your engineered wood flooring best. The outer layer of engineered wood is called hardwood veneer which is a thin slice of wood. High density fiberboard, Plywood or hardwood make the inner layer of engineered wood. The engineered wood core layers make the product more stable. The outer veneer surface adds authenticity and beauty.
Furthermore, the surface of this wood is made up of real wood, which is why it is different than a hardwood laminate.
Engineered wood flooring is designed in such a way, providing various benefits. They include,
- This wood flooring goes best for those who are looking for a long tradition of luxury and a timeless beauty. There is none who can deny the appeal of a hardwood floor but installing a hardwood floor is also expensive and difficult.
- These wood flooring means major products with large financial implications. This type of flooring is more expensive than the softwood or any other flooring. This is all that depends on the type of wood you choose. Your flooring will also be expensive, if you go for high-quality engineered wood
- With the selection of cheaper wood, your flooring will cost you
- This wood flooring helps reduce the moisture problems which are associated with conventional hardwood. This is because, layers block moisture and provide added stability to your floor. This wood will not swell or warp, so install it freely.
- To this flooring it is easier to maintain than other types of flooring. As compared to hardwood and softwood flooring, engineered wood flooring is considered more environmentally friendly. From other flooring, engineered wood flooring installs This makes the replenishing time much longer.
Moreover, if you choose engineered hardwood flooring and timber flooring, they are easier to install. There are many handy homeowners, who are even tempted to install their own engineered floors. Hope this information for installing this wood flooring is enough.